- gaining an understanding of Sun Tzu’s 36 Art of War tactics and how they relate to thinking strategically
- gaining a deeper understanding of yourself as a leader, your organisation, your industry, and your competitors
- identifying key stakeholders you need to onboard in order to implement change initiatives, especially in private, public, partnership (PPP) arrangements
- honing your business acumen in Asian markets, competitive markets and emerging markets
- anticipating and identifying challenges specific to your business and industry
- strategically applying Art of War tactics when negotiating with suppliers and contractors
- systematically applying Art of War tactics to identified challenges and preparing strategic actions to sustain competitive business advantage.
Eliza is owner of Terrific Mentors International Pte Ltd., and an international HR consultant and executive coach. Eliza has extensive experience in transformational leadership and cross-cultural challenges in both the public and private sector, and a passion for enabling teams to resolve conflicts and enhance performance to ensure seamless and synergistic operation.
As an internal consultant, Eliza has worked for companies including Esso Singapore, Exxon Chemicals and Singapore Press Holdings. She has also worked extensively in the healthcare and finance industries, with past and current clients including Sanofi-Aventis, Roche Diagnostics, Singhealth, Singapore Polyclinics, HSBC, BNP Paribas Malaysia, Deutsche Bank, American Express, and Allianz Asia Pacific.