After completing the course, you will know how to:
• understand and apply new concepts such as 'value logic' and its components – integration and execution logics
• design a customer value proposition
• design a new business model, and reverse design and innovate on an existing business model
• navigate the four stages of strategic conversations – making sense, making choices, making things happen, making changes – and understand how these conversations can be used to enable better strategy
• translate strategic thinking into action and results.
Dr Kevin Hendry
Kevin is a strategist, author, and educator. Kevin spent more than 20 years with Monsanto, a US based multi-national, where he was Vice President and Managing Director Asia Pacific for the Nutrition and Consumer Products business, as well as a member of the unit's Global Board. More recently Kevin was a Director of Competitive Dynamics Pty. Ltd., a Brisbane-based management consultancy, specialising in strategy and corporate governance.
He is an Industry Fellow with UQ Business School, where he teaches strategy at Executive Education and MBA levels. Previously, he was a facilitator at the Australian Institute of Company Directors, where he taught strategy, risk, board effectiveness, and decision-making.
Kevin holds a PhD in strategy and corporate governance from The University of Queensland. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD) and a Member of the Academy of Management.