- learning how successful marketing effectively engages others in strategic action
- discovering how successful marketing and planning leads to transformational change
- formulating practical ideas, models and tools for strategic marketing branding, communication and customer service to facilitate your development as a marketing business leader
- applying marketing principles to today's business environment to engage internal and external stakeholders
- exploring how you can create a longer-term focus and make a significant impact on your organisation's outcomes
- developing and aligning a Marketing Development Plan with the needs of your organisational culture.
Professor Janet R. McColl-Kennedy
BA (Hons) first class; PhD (The University of Queensland), FAMI, FANZMAC
Professor Janet McColl-Kennedy is a leading marketing academic in Australia, and internationally recognised as a researcher in Service Science. Her research interests include service recovery, customer complaining behaviour, customer rage and customer value co-creation. She has particular expertise in the healthcare industry.
Janet is a Visiting Professor at the University of Cambridge, UK, and leads several international research teams, obtaining over $2.5 million in competitive research grants. She has extensive teaching experience with Executive Education and MBAs winning several teaching awards, including the 2011 UQ Business School Corporate Education Teaching Award.
She is also an experienced consultant to industry on the customer - employee interface, for example, developing and maintaining a customer service culture, effectively dealing with customer complaints, de-escalating customer rage and value co-creating.
Dr Anthony Davidson
BBus (Hons 1st class), PhD (The University of Queensland)
Anthony Davidson is an independent strategy advisor with over 20 years experience in senior marketing and management roles. He specialises in business, marketing, and communication strategy, assisting organisations to research and develop markets, brands, value propositions, and business models that create sustainable growth.
Anthony consults to boards and senior management across a range of industry sectors including aged care, construction and infrastructure, energy, financial services, hospitality, manufacturing, mining, professional services, retail, and water. Some of his clients include Brisbane City Council, Energex, Queensland Rail, The Coffee Club, Thiess, and Westpac.