- Deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact.
- Apply what is learned to an organisation's performance in international as well as domestic markets, using operations and supply chain management techniques to create value.
- Transform your organisation’s operations to a seamless project process oriented system.
- Discover the keys to making operations visible by improving visibility and reducing clutter.
- Formulate practical ideas, models and tools that will help examine and evaluate your process management techniques.
Dr Jon Heales
BCom, UQ, MCom (UNSW), PhD (UQ)
Jon Heales is a senior lecturer in Business Information Systems at UQ Business School. His primary research focuses on operations, auditing and business information systems development.
Before joining academia, Jon gained 15 years experience in information systems development, operational, financial, internal and IS auditing, and project management. He has conducted systems development and computer auditing work for Esso Australia, NCR, Blue Bell (Wrangler Jeans), Anglo American, Barclays Bank, and Synercom (Unisys). He has undertaken consulting assignments for Suncorp, Brisbane City Council, Qld Parliament Ombudsman, State Department of Tourism, Sport and Racing, and Queensland Transport.
Jon has more than 50 refereed international publications in conferences and journals, including the Information Systems Journal (ISJ), Accounting and Finance (A&F), Information and Management (I&M), Journal of Information Systems (JIS), and the International Journal of Accounting Information Systems (IJAIS).