- defining your personal leadership style
- learning to take personal ownership for the accountability of results
- applying cognitive, emotional, and social intelligence skills to the role of leadership
- Implementing appropriate communication, conflict management, and influencing skills to build relationships and high-performance teams, and achieve effective results
- communicating effectively and convincingly to all levels in your organisation
- learning to influence others and improve organisational performance
- developing an understanding of an organisation and its relationship to strategy, purpose and the global environment
- identifying the key leadership skills to successfully implement and execute organisational strategy and organisational change.
BA (BehSc), Grad Dip (HRM), Dip (ProCouns)
Peter is a specialist in business psychology and process facilitation with a passion for enabling organisations to work more effectively. An experienced management consultant, facilitator and executive coach, he is the owner of organisational development firm E-Cue Pty Ltd.
He has a track record of proven success spanning more than 20 years, and has worked with corporate executives, teams and individuals in the private and public sector. His industry experience covers a range of fields, including manufacturing, engineering, financial services, transport and logistics, sales and marketing, and construction.
Regarded as one of the top practitioners in his field in Australia, Peter is a regular consultant on UQ Business School’s Australian Owner Manager Program, and is currently providing leadership training to a range of top companies, including Hutchinson Builders, Toll Holdings, Ausenco and City of Gold Coast.