After completing the course, you will know how to:
- Define your personal leadership style
- Take personal ownership for the accountability of results
- Apply cognitive, emotional, and social intelligence skills as a leader
- Identify the key elements of successful change
- Build and cultivate high-performing teams
- Communicate effectively and convincingly to all levels of your organisation
- Apply new learning to influence others and improve organisational performance
- Implement appropriate communication, conflict management, and influencing skills to build relationships and achieve effective results
- Articulate a clear understanding of an organisation and its relationship to strategy, purpose, and the global environment
- Identify the key leadership skills needed to implement and execute organisational strategy and organisational change.
Peter is a specialist in business psychology and process facilitation. He is the owner of ECue, a boutique executive coaching, leadership, and team performance consultancy. Prior to becoming a management consultant, Peter held roles in finance, marketing and sales, and manufacturing at Coca Cola Amatil. His passion is enabling organisations to work more effectively through business improvement and leadership development.
Regarded as one of the top practitioners in his field in Australia, Peter has an extensive track record of success, having worked for more than 20 years with corporate executives, teams, and individuals in the private and public sector, in Australia and abroad. His consultancy experience covers a range of industries, including manufacturing, engineering, financial services, transport and logistics, sales and marketing, and construction. He currently provides leadership training to a range of blue-chip companies and organisations, including Hutchinson Builders, Toll Holdings, Ausenco and City of Gold Coast.
Peter holds a Bachelor of Law from University of Port Elizabeth, a Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology) from the University of Southern Queensland, and a Graduate Diploma (Human Resources Management and Services) from Charles Sturt University. He is a member of a range of associations, including the Australian Human Resources Institute and Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors. He is also an active ambassador and regular speaker for The Black Dog Institute.