After completing the Finance for Non-Finance Managers course, you will:
- better understand accounting and finance terminology and conventions
- be better placed to make informed financial decisions
- be more effective at developing and managing your budget
- know what to look for when analysing financial statements and determining performance
- be able to apply tools, techniques and methodologies to improve financial outcomes
- appreciate the value of variance analysis and target costing in financial management
John is the Consulting Principal of Cost Management Specialists and Managing Director of the Blue Chip Consulting Group.
He is a cost management specialist with a reputation for financial performance improvement and effective turn around strategies. He takes a value stream approach to financial analysis and utilises constraints management, lean six sigma, process excellence and digital transformation methodologies to identify waste, error and variance to develop strategies and tactics to improve financial performance.
John facilitates training in strategic cost management, finance and business improvement across Australia and overseas in Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Tanzania and Thailand.
Finance for Non-Finance Managers is designed for non-finance executives, including operational managers, functional managers, general managers and board members, or anyone who wants to develop their understanding of cost management, accounting, and finance, and to integrate finance into their decision-making process.