- replacing fear with excitement
- learning to develop powerful scripts and compelling stories
- developing your 'elevator speech' and value proposition
- understanding voice variation and projection techniques
- learning to add essential interest and variety, regardless of the level of technical content, into your presentation
- techniques to handle Q&A and convert obstacles to opportunities
- techniques for adjusting for different audiences and audience interactivity
- learning to develop specialist presentations for strategy and vision
- PowerPoint tips and traps.
A former senior partner at KPMG for 22 years and a leadership coach for 15 years, Barry is the Owner and Founder of leadership coaching company Sustainable Change. In this role, he applies expertise in leadership skills coaching to deliver leadership and professional and executive presentation skills training.
Having attended night classes over four years at The Actors Conservatory, Barry’s unique coaching methodology brings together business knowledge, coaching, acting, performance, and personality type insights.
Barry has coached over 450 leaders and executives. Over the past 10 years in Australia and internationally, he has readied teams and individuals for pitches to leadership teams, to present workshops at major conferences, and to deliver TED talks (including the prestigious annual TED event in Edinburgh). He is a member of the Board of Governors at The Actors Conservatory.