Women in Leadership | 2018
UQ Business School Executive Education is the proud sponsor of the Public Sector Networks’ 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Roadshow
The Women in Leadership Roadshow, on 18 May at the UQ Brisbane City venue, delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real and lasting difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
Key benefits of attending:
- gain insights into setting appropriate targets and reporting structures
- hear exclusive discussions with some of Australia’s top public sector women leaders
- learn about strategies to develop pipelines of future leaders
- examine how the public sector is prioritising gender equality across all three tiers of government
- discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs.