Navigating The Blockchain
Opportunities & Strategies For Business Leaders
The blockchain and distributed ledger technology present unique opportunities for business and government, but what is the reality behind the hype?
This one day event brings together experts from industry and academia to help leaders understand the core concepts and technologies, how these can be relevant to their organisations and industries, and how to navigate the organisational and legal implications.
The event includes seminar sessions, case studies and war stories, an interactive panel session and a facilitated workshop where participants can apply their learning as the first step to leading change within their organisations.
At the conclusion of the course, attendees will have an understanding of the relevance of blockchain and distributed ledgers to their business or industry, and skills to inform strategic decision-making.
There will also be a panel session, including industry experts and leading academics including:
- David Hyland-Wood (ConsenSys)
- Dr. Adrian McCullagh (Odmob Lawyers)
- Lucas Cullen (Blockchain Australia)
- Katrina Donaghy (CivicLedger)
- Karina Honey (UQ, Business School)
- A/Prof Marius Portmann (UQ, School of ITEE)
Download the full course program, including details on venue and the presenters.
If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, or to register and confirm your place, please complete and return the registration form by Monday 17 September 2018.
- Early Bird Registration Fee (register before 3 September 2018): $725 (inc. GST)
- Full Price Fee (register after 3 September): $925 (inc. GST)
- Fee includes all course materials and full course catering. Discounts apply for registering multiple delegates.