About UQ Executive Education
As one of the world’s leading business schools, with the number one ranked MBA program in Australia and Asia Pacific (AFR BOSS Magazine, The Economist), UQ Business School Executive Education produces high-performing leaders and high-impact business results.
Our mission is to work with individuals and organisations to build personal and professional capability, through creative consultation and quality education. We do this by:
- Co-creating innovative solutions through research and discovery
- Turning cutting edge theories into proven practice
- Fostering potential growth through consultation and implementation
- Challenging the boundaries of traditional executive education.
Our professional development courses and programs are delivered by some of the brightest minds in the business world, and combine cutting-edge research, case studies, guest speakers and experiential learning techniques to inspire and equip businesses with the skills and tools to meet the challenges of the future. The learning philosophy - which underpins everything we do - is: Integrate, Collaborate, Engage.
Using this method, our services are designed to incorporate the following elements:
- Leading edge research, tools, and frameworks
- Interaction and networking
- Grounding and application
This approach results in a learning model that is highly participatory, designed to give participants a fresh perspective on contemporary management and leadership issues.
Content, tools and frameworks
Interaction & Networking