As a participant of a UQ Business School Executive Education course you will have the opportunity to complete assessment. If you choose this option you will then be eligible for credit toward a UQ academic qualification.
You can either:
- Complete assessment for credit as a participant in a Executive Education course, allowing you to apply for credit on application for an academic program through the UQ Business School; or
- Enrol in the Graduate Certificate in Executive Leadership- Enrolling in the program (Graduate Certificate in Executive Leadership) and the course via the University of Queensland.
The Graduate Certificate of Executive Leadership program has been designed to allow participants within the executive education field to graduate with a UQ degree.
Important facts you need to be aware of if you enrol in the Graduate Certificate in Executive Leadership:
- You can get credit for up to two courses toward this program before you need to enrol
- In order to graduate with this degree you will need to be enrolled via the University of Queensland. You will still attend courses at the UQ Business School Executive Education Venue.
Further information about how to do this is available via the University’s Courses and Programs site or you can contact UQ Business School Student Administration via email@example.com
- The Graduate Certificate in Executive Leadership is a UQ degree program and therefore is a recognised tertiary qualification.
This course may count for credit toward another degree program such as the Master of Business Administration (contact UQ Business School Student Administration via firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Please note that as an enrolled student in the Graduate Certificate in Executive Education you will need to comply with University regulations including accessing the University enrolment system My-SI-net to update your enrolment and personal information and pay your tuition fees via My-SI-net.